佛像 & 日本佛教精品 | 关于 Butuzou World (佛像世界)
日本Butuzou World (佛像世界)品牌由MORITA Inc.创建。Butuzou World品牌作为佛教雕像的主要销售商，有着强烈的社会责任感。（“Butuzou”意为日本的佛像。）Butuzou World通过为客户提供值得信赖的购物环境以及扶持制作佛像的雕塑家，消除了佛教雕像价值的不确定性，为行业的发展做出贡献。
本着这种精神，秉持着为人民服务即表示为他们的幸福做出贡献这样的信念，Butuzou World将“不为人民服务的公司没有价值”作为了自己的座右铭。出售佛教雕像一般提供“纪念服务”，“祈祷”，“治愈”和“希望”等价值。该品牌还希望人们能够因为对佛教雕像的兴趣而产生对这些佛像背后的佛教的历史和教义的兴趣。该品牌的目标不是推广专门用于追悼逝者的佛教类型，而是为那些现代社会中希望通过接受佛教教义丰富他们生活的人提供所谓的“人类思想和灵魂指南”。Butuzou World认为，佛教中的宽容是能够通往世界和平的智慧，通过研究这些教义，许多人可以过上充实的生活。
高冈青铜佛像日本制造，采用高冈青铜 铜塑技艺。有着 400 年铜器制造历史，高冈市是日本佛像铸造的首要产地。这里打造的佛像均由继承传统制造技艺的匠人之手精心塑模、铸造、润饰并上色。我们希望这个系列能在对您的室内装饰有所帮助的同时，在您进行日常活动时给您以精神上的支持。
艺术家 木綿花 (Youka)先生
木綿花 (Youka)的艺术品现在采用高品质的艺术微喷印刷方式进行了重现，让您可以在您的房间中再现原画的庄严感。所有的艺术微喷作品都将由 木綿花 (Youka) 先生亲自签名、封装并标记版本号。
木綿花 (Youka)先生简介 (英语)：
Youka was born in Tokyo. Raised in a creative environment by parents who work in the fashion industry, she decided to study art in university to expand her creativity and broaden her perspective. Youka studied at Boston University in her first year, and transferred to New York University starting from her sophomore year. She graduated from New York University (BFA) in 2011 with an honor.
After coming back to Japan, Youka worked as an art director, illustrator and designer, but she could not let go of her strong aspiration for art. Spending time away from Japan, Youka became to see and appreciate her own country from a different perspective. This led to her greater interests in her own Japanese culture, tradition, religion, and way of thinking. She was touched especially by old Buddhism sculptures of Kannon (Bodhisattva), which have long been loved, treasured and passed down through history. Kannon has become Youka’s important source of creative inspiration.
In 2013, Youka decided to start her career as a painter and held her first solo exhibition. She is currently living in Kamakura City where she owns her small gallery. Her paintings show her unique sense of design and colors achieved through her creative background. Her aspiration is to create artwork that will inspire the people living in this modern era and will resonate with their heart.
Youka also creates interesting original artwork called “kokotama,” a painting on droplet-shaped wood; "kokotama" can literally be translated as "heart jewel" - a beautiful droplet that will genuinely reflect your own heart.
You can find her profile right below. In addition, you can check her Instagram account to see more of her work.
- 1988 – Born in Tokyo
- 2011 – Graduated New York University with honor (Bachelor of Fine Arts)
- 2014 – First solo exhibition "kokotama bosatsu" (Kita-Aoyama, Tokyo)
- 2015 – Moved to Kita-Kamakura and opened small gallery "kokotama gallery"
- 2015 – "Moon Mirror" and "Chihayahuru" solo exhibitions (kokotama gallery)
- 2015 – Tokeiji Temple Gallery & Shop (Kita-Kamakura)
- 2015 – "New form of Prayer" exhibition held by Isumu Butsuzo World（Matsuzakaya, Nagoya）
- 2015 – Dedicate a painting of White Tara to Golden Temple in Nepal
- 2016 – Collaboration event "Heaven and Earth, The source" with Odissi dancer, Masako Ono (Butsunichi-an, Engakuji Temple)
- 2016 – "The Source" solo exhibition at Isumu Butsuzou World Gallery (Omotesando, Tokyo)
- 2017 – Tera Cafe Daikanyama interior wall design (Daikanyama, Tokyo)
- 2017 – "Modern Buddhism sculpture and paintings that resonate to our heart" exhibition at Keio Plaza Hotel (Shinjuku, Tokyo)
- 2017 – "Ibuki "solo exhibition at Isumu Butsuzou World Gallery (Omotesando, Tokyo)
- 2017 – "Light of Kannon" solo exhibition at Shoyeido Incense main shop in Kyoto (Kyoto)
- 2017 – Original Kannon painting for Jojuji Temple in Kyoto (Jojuji Temple, Kyoto)
- 2018 – Special Exhibition "kannon" at WAZA Concept Store in New York
- 2018 – Group Exhibition in Pleiades Gallery in New York