How to Shop
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- We are the official international distributor for all the products listed on this website; the products you order are shipped directly from Japan. We provide worldwide shipping.
- Our primary shipping methods are EMS and DHL. These methods are both trackable and insurable.
- The products will be shipped directly from Japan within the designated number of business days (please note that business days exclude Japanese holidays). If your order contains products from more than one supplier, your order will be delivered in multiple packages. Please note that if your order contains multiple products from the same supplier, the products will generally be shipped in one package.
- In addition to our order confirmation email (which is sent immediately after your order) we will send you another email notification when the products are shipped. This email will contain a shipment tracking number and tracking URL for EMS; the same tracking number can be used with your local logistics provider to track shipment if that is what you prefer, although the tracking URL we provide should be enough.
- The local logistics provider will ask you to provide a signature before you receive the products.
- The amount we ask you to pay is the total of (i) the price of the products and (ii) the shipping fee.
- An order confirmation email will be issued after your order. Please make sure you confirm receipt of this order confirmation email.
- Payment can be made by PayPal or credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Diners Club, American Express and JCB).
- Please understand non-Japanese-yen prices are only for your reference and the actual amount we charge is based on Japanese yen (the conversion to your local currency will be made by PayPal or your credit card company).
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
- You cannot cancel your order, request us to refund your payment or request us to accept returns and exchanges of the products you purchase.
- This policy is in consideration of the logistical difficulties pertaining to the cross-border handling of returns and exchanges.
FAQ #1: How Do You Count Business Days?
- We aggregate all orders after business hours in Japan for processing. Any orders placed after business hours in Japan will be processed the next calendar day.
- Business days on Ninjaya.com exclude: national / bank holidays in Japan and any days the supplier whose product you ordered are not in business (the mid-August obon holiday which typically is a week long, the Golden Week period starting from end of April to beginning of May (for 2019 it is April 27th to May 6th) etc.).
- The list of Japanese national / bank holidays can be checked on Bank of Japan's website.
FAQ #2: Who Delivers the Package in My Country?
- As for EMS, Japan Post partners with a logistics provider for each country, so this logistics provider will deliver the package to you.
- For example, here is a list of the designated logistics providers for some countries: USPS (USA), Canada Post (Canada), Parcelforce (UK), Chronopost (France), DHL (Germany), Israel Post (Israel), Australia Post (Australia), New Zealand Post (New Zealand), Speedpost (Singapore), Thailand Post (Thailand), Pos Malaysia (Malaysia), China Post (China), Chunghwa Post (Taiwan), Hongkong Post (Hong Kong), and India Post (India).
- You can see the nearly-full list of countries and their designated logistics providers here on Japan Post's page. If your country is not included in this list and you wish to know your logistics provider, please let us know (you do not need to know your designated logistics provider to receive the package).
- If we ship our products by DHL, DHL will be your local logistics provider.
FAQ #3: Is There Any Insurance Coverage for Lost or Damaged Items?
- All our products are securely packaged, but in extremely rare cases products may get damaged during the delivery process. If you realize that the product was damaged during the delivery process, please contact us as soon as possible, so that we can let you know the process for receiving your replacement product; we will not be able to send you a replacement product if you wait too long to contact us. (You will not need to send us back the damaged product.) You can also choose to receive a refund instead of a replacement product.
- The above applies to lost packages as well.
FAQ #4: I wrote a product review but I haven't received NINJAYA points for the review and the review isn't showing on NINJAYA.com. Why?
- To ensure fairness and accuracy of the product reviews, we do not display reviews that were not provided by customers who have actually purchased those products. However, we do make exceptions when the reviews were written clearly on behalf of a family member etc. who actually bought the product, judging from the shipping address etc. Please let us know if you believe we have not accepted your review by mistake.
- Please allow 1-3 business days for us to check your review.