How to Shop
Shipping & Delivery
- We ship our products to the countries and areas where Japan Post provides shipping via Express Mail Service (EMS). Please see the entire list of these countries and areas on Japan Post's website here. EMS is trackable and insured.
- The shipping fee is calculated primarily based on the total weight of the products you order.
- The products will be shipped directly from our suppliers who provide their products on the Ninjaya.com marketplace. If your order contains products from more than one supplier, your order will be delivered in multiple packages. Unless we specify otherwise, we coordinate with our suppliers so that the products you order are shipped within 2 business days (based on the Japanese calendar) after we accept your order. Please note that if your order contains multiple products from the same supplier, the products will be shipped in one package and therefore the shipment will not happen until the last product is ready.
- We will send you an email notification when the products are shipped. This email will contain a shipment tracking URL for EMS.
- The amount to be paid by you will be shown on our website before you order. This amount is the total of (i) the price of the products you order and (ii) the shipping fee amount.
- You will be asked for your payment information before you order, and an order confirmation will be issued after our system’s confirmation of your order.
- Payment can be made by PayPal or credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Diners Club, American Express and JCB); the payment will be processed upon our acceptance of your order.
- Although you can choose to browse Ninjaya.com in currencies other than Japanese yen, please understand that these non-Japanese-yen prices are only for your reference and the actual amount we charge to your Paypal account or credit card is based on Japanese yen (the conversion to your local currency will be made by PayPal or your credit card company).
Refunds & Exchanges
- You cannot cancel your order, request us to refund your payment or request us to accept returns and exchanges of the products you purchase.
- We would like you to understand that this policy is in consideration of the logistical difficulties pertaining to the cross-border handling of returns and exchanges.
FAQ: How Do You Count Business Days?
- We aggregate all orders after business hours in Japan for processing. Any orders placed after business hours in Japan will be processed the next calendar day.
- Business days on Ninjaya.com exclude: national / bank holidays in Japan and any days the supplier whose product you ordered are not in business (the mid-August obon holiday which typically is a week long, etc.).
- The list of Japanese national / bank holidays can be checked on Bank of Japan's website.
FAQ: Who Delivers the Package in My Country?
- We ship our products to the countries and areas where Japan Post provides shipping via Express Mail Service (EMS). As for EMS, Japan Post partners with a logistics provider for each country, so this logistics provider will deliver the package to you.
- For example, here is a list of the designated logistics providers for some countries: USPS (USA), Canada Post (Canada), Parcelforce (UK), Chronopost (France), DHL (Germany), Israel Post (Israel), Australia Post (Australia), New Zealand Post (New Zealand), Speedpost (Singapore), Thailand Post (Thailand), Pos Malaysia (Malaysia), China Post (China), Chunghwa Post (Taiwan), and Hongkong Post (Hong Kong).
- You can see the nearly-full list of countries and their designated logistics providers here on Japan Post's page. If your country is not included in this list and you wish to know your logistics provider, please let us know (you do not need to know your designated logistics provider to receive the package).
FAQ: Is There Any Insurance Coverage for Lost or Damaged Items?
- Yes, for your peace of mind, we insure all our EMS packages upon dispatch.
- All our products are securely packaged, but in extremely rare cases products may get damaged during the delivery process. If you realize that the product was damaged during the delivery process, please contact us as soon as possible, so that we can let you know the process for receiving your replacement product; we will not be able to send you a replacement product if you wait too long to contact us. (You will not need to send us back the damaged product.) You can also choose to receive a refund instead of a replacement product.
- Please note that the insurance covers the damages done to the products, but does not cover the dents, damages etc. to the outer packaging of the products.
FAQ: I wrote a product review but I haven't received NINJAYA points for the review and the review isn't showing on NINJAYA.com. Why?
- To ensure fairness and accuracy of the product reviews, we do not accept or display reviews that were not provided by customers who have actually purchased those products for which the reviews were written. However, we do make exceptions when the reviews were written clearly on behalf of a family member etc. who actually bought the product, judging from the shipping address etc. Please let us know if you believe we have not accepted your review by mistake.
- Please allow 1-3 business days for us to check your review.